LPGP Connect Privacy statement
What Information Do We Collect?.
We may collect the following information:
How we use collected information
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. LPGP Connect uses User personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
- to personalise User experience: we may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- to improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- to process transactions: we may use the information Users provide when placing an order to service that order, as well as provide relevant information about our other products. We do not automatically share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission by the User. The User can at any time change its preferences by contacting us via our Website.
- to administer Website features: such as content, promotions and surveys and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- to send periodic emails: the email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as (a)respond to their inquiries and requests or (b) provide relevant information about our other products.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the User may contact us via our Website.
User’ right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
Ads appearing on our Website may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognise your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.